The Food Corporation of India (FCI) under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food
and Public Distribution is established under the Food Corporations Act, 1964 (Act
No.37 of 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertaking dealing with food
grain supply-chain management, intends to recruit Watchmen (Cat IV) for manning
in its Depots and Offices spread all over MP Region. Only ONLINE APPLICATIONS are
invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age,
etc. for the said post.
PROJECTED VACANCIES IN MADHYA PRADESH STATE REGION
The selection process shall comprise of the written test followed by Physical Endurance
Test (PET) for short-listed candidates.
PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST
(i) Written Examination Paper (Duration - 120 Minutes) : The WRITTEN TEST
will be comprise of 120 Multiple Choice Questions as under :
General Knowledge/Awareness = 30 Questions
Reasoning = 30 Questions
General English = 30 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude = 30 Questions
1. All questions carry 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking.
2. The Question Papers for Written Test will be in bilingual form i.e. in English
and Hindi (except General English section)
PATTERN OF PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (QUALIFYING PURPOSE) :
FOR MALE CANDIDATES
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES
- (1) 100 Meters Race - 16 Seconds
- (2) 1.6 Kms Race - 07 Minutes
- (3) Long Jump - 3.65 Meters in 3 Chances.
- (4) High Jump - 1.2 Meters in 3 Chances.
- (1) 100 Meters Race - 20 Seconds
- (2) 800 Meters Race - 04 Minutes
- (3) Long Jump - 2.7 Meters (9 Feet) in 3 Chances.
- (4) High Jump - 0.9 Meters (3 Feet) in 3 Chances.
- FCI reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination / screening
Test in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance
in written test and decision regarding calling such number of candidates shall be
decided by FCI only.
- The number of candidates will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET) in
the ration of 1:3 and will be informed about the venue of PET through website www.fciregionaljobs.com and www.fcimpapply.com The candidates are advised to keep visiting
the website regularly.
- The Physical Endurance Test (PET) is of qualifying nature only.
- The final merit will be decided on the basis of Written Test subject to qualifying
the physical Endurance Test (PET). Only those candidates who are qualified in the
Physical Endurance Test will be considered for final selection.
- No TA (travelling allowance) shall be paid for attending the Written Test/Physical
- Fitness certificate from the Registered Civil Surgeon along with eye/vision test
has to be brought by the shortlisted candidate at the time of attending PET without
which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Endurance test for PWD/PH is exempted.